Designed for those track and racing days where you need to pre-heat tyres before taking the bike onto the track. Preheating gets the temperature, improves traction and prolongs the life of the tyres and, more importantly means you get the best out of those track/race days.
Manufactured in a heat-resistant fabric and reinforced with nylon fasteners for quick and easy attachment and removal, the product has been designed to be ‘easy fit’ and is supplied in a handy carry bag to tidy the product away after use.
- Automatic thermostat controls temperature to either 60 or 80 or 95°C when fitted to the tyres
- 3 stage controller – 60°C, 80°C and 95°C
- Front fits tyres from: 120/70 x 17′
- Rear fits tyres upto: 200/55 x 17′
- Made from heat resistant material, reinforced with nylon, with hook-and-loop fasteners for quick and easy attachment and removal
- Includes a storage bag with carry handles
- Clear label pocket to display tyre information
- Power consumption: Front 400W, Rear 600W, per pair 1000W
- CE approved